Main Street Properties are Gulf Breeze property management specialists that are fully focused on managing properties. They have a team of dedicated staff members that are highly focused on protecting your largest assets and maximizing your investment returns. They have a passion for managing housing opportunities when it comes to their residential clients as well as provide outstanding services to their commercial clients. This locally managed and owned company strive to maintain their vision and hopes to be “Everyone’s favorite Property Management Company” in the way of delivering Hometown Values and World-Class services.
Professional Gulf Breeze Property Management Services
Main Street Properties specializes in both multi-family and single residential properties along with commercial property-management. All the property managers are licensed Realtors and are also members of the NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) that have a dedication to serving the investment needs of their clients. Unlike many of the property management businesses, they do not sell or list properties in-house, which means all of their Portfolio Managers are only focused on effectively managing properties.
An Overview Of Services
This includes a proven marketing and advertising campaign which includes but is not always limited to:
For Rent: A Main Street Properties sign along with an electronic lock-box positioned on vacant properties within as little as 24 hours.
The property is also advertised on HomeSnap.com: which is a Pensacola Association of Realtor’s public site that reaches 1,000s of visitors everyday. Other sites include Trulia.com, Rentals.com, Homes.com, Apartments.com, Zillow.com, AHRN.com along with 13 other rental websites.
This property management firm has a comprehensive accounting department that provide these services:
- Collection of rent
- Disbursal of proceeds electronically
- An accounting statement sent by email every month which as well as made available to you through your own online portal.
- They also provide IRS Form 1099 for the purposes of taxes.
- To offer improves service time and better quality along with discounted prices they use their own network of preferential vendors who have all been tested and vetted. All these vendors are insured and licensed and the property management company will not charge you for a markup when it comes to maintenance.
- A detailed review on the outside and inside of the property.
- Owners are constantly updated on the condition of the property and any maintenance issued.
- They handle repair requests from tenants.
- They conduct a final walk-through once the tenant vacates.
4. The Application Process
After receiving applications from prospective tenants all the applications will be screened through:
- Trans Union
- Credit History and Report
- Tenant Performance Reports
- National Eviction Reports
- Judgements or public records
- Employment verification
6. Lease Agreements
Once the tenant has been approved, the property management specialists create a customized lease which will include the following:
- A Definition Of The Term of the Lease
- The responsibilities of the tenant
- An Inventory and Condition Form and a Pet Agreement
- The amount for the Security Deposit and the Rent
- The Rules and Regulations
These property managers offer 8 team members that offer high quality services.